A few random things that happened in February:
Tyler's Science project was picked top 3 out of his class and received an Honorable Mention Ribbon:

Special Night out for my friend, Joanna before she has her sweet baby:

Tyler and Kylee received awards at school and sweet Maddy did awesome:



Special Night out for my friend, Joanna before she has her sweet baby:
Tyler and Kylee received awards at school and sweet Maddy did awesome:


Cold weather and HAIL! I have NO IDEA what Jacob is doing=/:
My FAVORITE!!!! I starting crying when I turned the corner and saw this!! It is the most peaceful feeling to me-just reminds me that God is watching over Austin and my family!Tyler had a Gymnastic Meet the last weekend and did an AMAZING job!!

I can't believe we are already in March!! The year is going by so fast!

1 comment:
Looks like February was a fun month! Thanks for taking me out! I had a great time with great friends!!
Post a Comment