Sunday, March 27, 2011

Roller Skating!

First I have no idea why this post is leaving huge gaps!! UGHHH!!! Last week we splurged and ALL got either roller skates or roller blades! We want to start doing this at least once a week with the kids, at a roller rink or taking them to Cal State and skating!







Kylee always used Austins roller blades at home to play on, so she had to get use to roller skates! She fell about 4 times the first time around and was done!


Jacob was the only one who did the Limbo!

Mike always adds a little more excitement!
Kylee got back on the floor and skated her little heart out. She had a blast! She can't wait to go back!


Then for the couples skate=) Tyler being a good older brother and friend, and Daddy/Daughter=)

Yes, I did get skates....make that roller blades. I had so much fun! I forgot what a workout it was!

1 comment:

Amanda Weir said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Jacob is workin it.