Monday, March 7, 2011

March has Began!

I am in the process of "COMPLETELY" rearranging my house and don't have couches where the TV is. I need the DISH people to come and run new wire to where I want the TV. My poor kids making the best of it, but not to happy!

*When came home from the gym on Friday, Jacob was sound asleep and GUNNER had to come SNUGGLE him and woke him up=)

*Tyler's team went to the Peter Vidmar Invitational this past weekend in LA. Teams from ALL OVER the COUNTRY were there. Mike took a few pictures from Tyler's Ipod. This is the actual podium that Peter Vidmar stood on when he received his gold medal in the 1984 Olympics. All the boys received their trophies standing on it!!

*Kylee and I had a cookie booth this weekend. Wow, she loves to sell cookies!!

She was so tired from getting up early and being out there for 4 hours, I guess:

*Tyler has been wanting to bleach his hair for some time now, so we finally did it. Oh, how I remember Mike bleaching Austin's hair back in the day.

I have this same picture of Austin not enjoying the waiting.....but couldn't get to my old albums in the garage to post it.
So here is our new blondie:

No comments: