Saturday, March 19, 2011

Play School!

Kylee wants to be a teacher! She plays school with Jacob everyday and has parent teacher conferences with Mike and I. "Jacob has been acting up and not listening lately", wow that is a surprise. I asked if she is keeping him busy because he has a lot of energy. Hopefully this will never come true when he really starts school.

So this past week we had another friend join her group! Kylee was so excited and was dressed and ready to go at 7:15 am. Jadelyn arrived at 10:15. First was play time!

Then shaved ice for snack! Then the teacher let her hair down and got a little wild=)

Kylee is such a sweetheart!! She is soooo creative and thoughtful! I love my LITTLE GIRL!

1 comment:

The Kilgore's said...

So cute! Jadelyn had a ton of fun. She has been talking about playing school! Thanks for taking her. She loved it!!!