Today was Kylee's and Tyler's first day back to school!
Kylee is now in the 1st grade. She is excited but more nervous. Her tummy was bothering her all morning, then we got to school. The tears started pouring out. I kept it together as my heart was breaking for her. The parents were able to go into the class for a little bit, so that helped. She was picked to color the chart for having perfect attendance that helped a little to. She was very teary when I left but was keeping it together. Of course as soon as I walked out the door I started crying. So we will see if she comes home happy:)
Tyler is now in the 4th grade. He is very excited to start school this year. He finally gets to join the band. He is going to play the trumpet. He gets to do a mission (all parents favorite thing to do or help with), and do a science project. It will be a busy year.
2 comments:
Kylee...you look so beautiful. I hope your first day was great! We have been thinking about you. Tyler....love the hair...I can't believe you are in 4th grade!
Wow! Lookin' good guys!! Hope your day went well! Only smiles Kylee!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment