Monday, August 24, 2009

Visit to Running Springs!

On Sunday we went up to visit Mikes' parents, and say good-bye to Mike's grandma. She stays with each of her sons for 4 months out of the year. She has been here since the end of April and is now going back to Florida where the other two sons live. She adores the little grandkids. She got a kick out of Jacob.


Grandpa took Kylee and I for a spin on his Harley. Kylee was just kicking back, she was so relaxed. If you look closely she put lipstick on before she got on.

Mike thought I looked like a natural. So he thinks it is time for him to get one-ugh no!! I am not ready for that!

Everyone knows how much Jacob LOVES bikes. But he would get near this bike if the motor was running. It was hard for us to just get him to sit on it-parked!

Tyler was feeling sick so he was lying down the whole time--that is why he is not in any of the pictures. He can't wait to go back and get his ride on the bike!

2 comments:

The Kilgore's said...

Looks like you guys had a fun time on the bike. Look you pics!

jenni bishop said...

You ARE looking a little TOO comfy on that bike! Watch out! A little like some other bike pics I've seen of you floating around!:)