Austin woke me up with a hug and said, "Happy Mother's Day". I thought that was so thoughtful, and a great way to start my day. Then he was off to his moms. The other three then came in and
laid with me for awhile. Then we went down stairs the kids made a Happy Mother's Day Banner and had it up in the window and we opened gifts. I love HOMEMADE GIFTS!!!!!!


Mike and Tyler did a killer job on breakfast. Tyler made me a happy face of strawberries to start off. Then onto the main course-a mushroom, bacon, green pepper cheese omelet, with biscuts and gravy and a side of fruit on a homemade place mat-YUM!!!!
Then relaxed...put photos in my album that I haven't done for over a year. I felt a little more organized. Then off to my mom's for dinner!
Always a wonderful
performance put on by the kids!

The husbands once again did an awesome job for us moms.

My family--I hate not having Austin in there with us:(


Then my awesome and loving mom!

I had a great day!! Thank you to my husband and kids for making it
sooo special.
1 comment:
you are a good mama sister!
Post a Comment