Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kylee's First Tooth-GONE!!

Kylee lost her first tooth Friday. It would move all the way forward but wouldn't move backward. She loved to play with it and was excited it was going to come out very soon. Then she would say, "I heard a noise"! When she got home from school she said, "mom feel it". I pushed it forward (thought to myself here I go) it wasn't connected to anything in the back so I kept pushing down and it flipped out onto the floor (for those concerned-no Kylee didn't cry). Kylee was laughing and ran to the bathroom to see what she looked like without tooth. Now you get to see how cute she is without tooth!!!

2 comments:

jenni bishop said...

Very cute! Did the tooth fairy come? What's the going rate?

Amanda Weir said...

I wanted to pull the little tooth sooooo bad!