Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Kylee is now 6!!!!!!!

For a week now we have heard, "I am going to be a 6 year older". Kylee is such a wonderful girl. Her imagination is incredible to me. I love to see what she comes up with. She plays with her My Little Ponies forever and is so quiet in her room we have to go check to see if she fell asleep.

She has been getting really bad headaches lately and she says "Mom please pray for me". I am so happy that she knows to rely on God for situations she or I can't control.
This Past Year:
Loves performing, graduating for preschool,

Major daddy's girl!


Learned to ride a two wheeler! Yes on this small bike!

Started Kindergarten!

Played soccer for the first time--nickname RHINO!
Rides a bigger bike now!

Still loves dress up!!

Happy Birthday, Kylee!

We love you!!!

3 comments:

Amanda Weir said...

Happy Birthday Kylee. We love you.

jenni bishop said...

Kylee, you are such a special girl! We love you so much! Happy Birthday!

Stacey Bishop said...

Happy birthday Cutie pants!!