Thursday, January 22, 2009

Playing in the Street!!!!

There were a few people out there not very fond
of my last post---SoRrY!!! But that is life at the Peyton House!
So here is another daily thing that happens at our house.
Jacob loves skateboards, scooters, basically anything that has wheels.
At the end of this video he wants his helmet (shame on Mom and Dad).
Here is the whole gang walking to the top of the hill or street. A little scary but Mike rides down with Jacob. Jacob LOVES it. I cringed the first time, but now I am used to it (not really I usually have my eyes closed).

After you watch this, you may get the impression Owen is in danger. We tried to tell Owen the street is not a safe place to be:( (Stacey I would never let anything happen to your little angels)

Stacey ran to the store, so these rockin kids got to hang out with us for a while--hopefully they were pooped when they got home and fell asleep early.

Austin and Kylee are speeding down the hill. Kylee is a little
concerned, can you tell.

Tyler showing off his moves, Kylee rocks on her new bike.

Jacob posing!!!

Jacob posing again. He is so fun to watch
and a little exhausting to follow around!!!

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

I am totally laughing but yet stressing out at the same time! Looks like fun!

Stacey Bishop said...

OKAY!!!???!! So....Owen almost died like 3 times!!

caryn said...

Owen....is he still alive?