Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby J!!!!!

This is my favorite picture of Jacob--I love all those rolls! He is about 4 months in this picture!

Jacob on his 1st birthday!
Now his deviant self!!!
Many of my friends thought Jacob was turning 3 today, I wonder why: being able to balance on a scooter, skateboarding down the street, being potty trained, his climbing skills, you name it he is doing it (not that he is suppose too:()He brings such a crazy, but exciting energy to our house. I am so thankful to the Lord for
blessing us with this little guy.

2 comments:

caryn said...

I love the roly poly picture. Happy birthday Jacob. He is so cute...probably because he looks JUST LIKE his mother :) Have a great day: can you believe your baby is two?

jenni bishop said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!! We love you! Be careful!!!!!!