Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You Never Know What You Will Find at the Peyton House!!!

I don't know if you remember my post while ago about the CRAZY WILD LIFE we find around our house------we have a new one to add the to the collection---YIKES!!!!!

BATS!!!!!! No way---now I thought the tarantula was scary but to find this on a screen door----THAT IS NOT COOL:(

6 comments:

jenni bishop said...

WOW!!! You guys do get so many interesting creatures! I would have totally freaked out!!!!!!

caryn said...

What the heck is it?

caryn said...

Ok...I now see and read it is a bat! I am throwing up- that is so gross. Who caught it and what did you do with it?

Stacey Bishop said...

SERIOUSLY.... I'm just not sure if I can come over anymore:(. What is with you....are you Snow White or something:)

aimee_p said...

I can be Snow White if she sings off key!!!!

caryn said...

Ok, Aimee, I really don't like the pictures I see when I click on your blog. Please, please post something cute...like Jacob driving off in your car, or Jacob cooking dinner by himself, or Jacob hiding in the fridge. Not that Jacob would do any of those things, I just was giving some examples :)
You love me - but I don't love bats. And who the heck got it in a jar????????