Many of you know Steven (Mike's other son). His 17th birthday was on Tues. We have always considered him a part of our family. Austin and him have kept in touch through the years. We invited him over for a birthday celebration!
Now these two are both 17 and still great friends. It is definitely fun watching them grow up.
I asked Steven what he wanted for his birthday meal, he said, "Steak" and for the sides baked potato and corn. He ate like a King.

Tyler made his famous birthday dessert!
Mylissa and Myshelle came over and surprised Steven!
Round TWO of desserts. They brought a yummy chocolate cake!
Steven wasn't very thrilled about the TRICK CANDLES!
Steven has just naturally fit in with our family, don't you think?

Steven we had a wonderful time having you over on your special day. Please don't be a stranger, we love having you over at our house, you are always welcome. Hope you enjoyed yourself!!! Happy Birthday!! We love you.

5 comments:
cute...looks like a lot of fun and some seriously yummy food. Can I have my bday at your house? What is Stevie's brother's name...it is bugging me?
Casey!
Wow, he looks so grown up. That picture in the middle of the collage is how I expect him to look every time! What a cutie.
We love Steven! You guys have been such an amazing family for him...You have always gone out of your way to help him, encourage him, provide for him, and love him unconditionally. You truly have taken him in as your own and provided him with childhood experiences that he will never forget. I really admire you for your generosity and kindness. Happy Birthday Steven!
What a great birthday dinner. I hope I get one that nice on MARCH 28, Jenni. ha. We will be in Palm Springs then. Aimee, it does our hearts good to see your kindness. Thanks.
Post a Comment