The past three weekends Mike has been gone (first Ventura, then Long Beach, and this weekend Del Mar doing Harvest Festivals for the Bakery).
I do okay being a single mom for a little while, then Sat. comes and off the the soccer fields we go..........
taking three kids, the stroller(which you have to push through soft dirt and go through a winding gate, then over a mound of goat heads which Kylee calls donkey heads), two banners and the poles that go with it, two different soccer bags with the game balls for both teams (we're in charge of them because Mike is the coach of the kids teams) gets a little old.
So today I deicied to relax and not worry about what happened with the house or what they wanted to do.
So, as soon as we came downstairs the clothes came off and the cottonball throwing begins.
While I am making bacon and eggs, Tyler sets up his station and is taking seating arrangements (like in a restuarant).
The kids eat their fine breakfast made by mom. They even set up a table for me to sit by them.
Jacob always says "POO" even when he has to pee, can you tell he loves the camara.
Even though we are at the end of Oct. it is still hot enough to go outside and play in the water. Kylee is making Witches Stew<:)
While the boys are playing in the sand pit!
Tyler tried to help with the witches stew
While I am making bacon and eggs, Tyler sets up his station and is taking seating arrangements (like in a restuarant).
The kids eat their fine breakfast made by mom. They even set up a table for me to sit by them.
Jacob always says "POO" even when he has to pee, can you tell he loves the camara.
Even though we are at the end of Oct. it is still hot enough to go outside and play in the water. Kylee is making Witches Stew<:)
While the boys are playing in the sand pit!
Tyler tried to help with the witches stew and Kylee was not going to have it!
CAN YOU TELL!!!
Now they are cleaned up and Jacob is ready for a nap--oh, oops wrong bed!
Kylee asked if she could put on some make-up.
Now they are cleaned up and Jacob is ready for a nap--oh, oops wrong bed! I promise he does wear clothes and I did santize my table:)
Kylee asked if she could put on some make-up. Sure why not, what can happen----
THIS:
They watched Jacob for me yesterday while I ran the kids to church for a play rehearsal. When I came back I had a emotional break on Linda. I am a very strong mother and can take a lot, but I was struggling this weekend. She listened to me and helped me pull it back together. Thank you for lending your ear.
Today John took Jacob for a couple hours picking up leaves in his backyard, walking his dogs, and a walk around the block.
Otter Pops are always a given when the kids come over!
John has a bunch of little gadgets Jacob loves. This is the air nozel he blows at anyone who comes to close to him,
Otter Pops are always a given when the kids come over!
John has a bunch of little gadgets Jacob loves. This is the air nozel he blows at anyone who comes to close to him, Jacobs other favorite is the leaf blower.
Tyler and Kylee were playing with the kids from across the street. The boys were ridingtheir bikes and the girls were doing their nails.
While the kids were busy outside. I had time to clean my floors the counter tops and get dinner ready.
Tyler and Kylee were playing with the kids from across the street. The boys were ridingtheir bikes and the girls were doing their nails.
While the kids were busy outside. I had time to clean my floors the counter tops and get dinner ready. Thank you, John for helping me keep my sanity.
Dinner over, baths done, dad on his way home.
Dinner over, baths done, dad on his way home. This should be a good week.

2 comments:
I am exhauseted after reading that! Hang in there sis. I feel for you :) And remind me NOT to have Kylee ever do my make-up! lol
I think I need a nap! I like the picture of Jacob on the potty.
Post a Comment