Mike left for work early this morning so we didn't get our famous morning picture. I will post a few more tonight when he comes home from work and the kids are home from school.Now for the mushy part----I am so PROUD to have Mike as my husband. This past year has been amazing for the both of us. We have grown so much in our faith with Christ. He is a hard worker, he is an awesome father, he is coaching Kylee and Tyler's soccer teams, he is setting up a workout plan with Austin, to help get him ready for the Army, wrestles and watches Jacob with amazement on the scooter and skateboard. I may get ticked off when he comes home and watches TV and doesn't get started on my "HONEY DO" list, but truly I am just happy he is home with the family. Happy Birthday, Mike, we love you!
Everyone is now home!!
Mike enjoyed a glass of water that Kylee made for him on the couch while we were hard at work on dinner.
Mike wanted fried pork chops, asparagus, and rice. As you see Tyler helped get the pork chops ready!!!!
Kylee was put in charge of the salads!! She had her set up of lettuce, eggs, bacon bits, shredded cheese, croutons and ranch (no tomatoes, I know big surprise).
Mike was very excited to eat. This is definitely one of his favorite meals. Kylee did a killer job the salads. Now wait until you see Tyler's dessert.
Tyler wanted to be incharge of dessert. He came up with this by himself. A mound of brownies sprinkled with chopped nutty bars with ice cream on the side with reese's peanut butter stuck in it, drizzled with hot fudge.
We sang "Happy Birthday to you"!

So what do you think Mike wished for???????
4 comments:
Ok, the first picture of Mike looks just like Jacob. Happy Birthday Mike. Hope you have a GREAT day.
Happy Birthday Mike!!! Those pictures are so funny...I mean adorable! Hope you have a great night:) Aimeeeeeee!
I KNOW what he wished for :). Happy Birthday Mike. We love you and miss you. Save me a bite of that dessert, will you?
Great pics! Hope you had a great Bday Mike!! Love the food!! The kids did such a great job.
Post a Comment