Sunday, June 6, 2010

Tylers Recital, 2010!

Once again an amazing performance by Tyler. He had two solos in an Irish dance and his Hip-Hop was great and he REALLY broke it down during his solo.

There was an older boy who told Tyler at rehearsal ,"I bet twenty bucks I'm better than you!" Tyler said "whatever." This pumped up Tyler so much to BRING IT--and he did!! The best part was after the recital this kid got a medal and Tyler got a trophy for mastering the techniques. Tyler said to him,"Now who owes me twenty bucks?" the kid said, "Oh, I only have 10." Tyler just walked away with a smile- GREAT!!!

Grammy made Tyler a Toostie Roll Lei!


Thank you to all the family who came to support Tyler! We are ALL so PROUD of him:)



This is the second year we went to Round Table for just a little celebration for Ty afterward!! Just visiting and having fun with family!

1 comment:

The Kilgore's said...

Do you have any video of him? I would love to see him preform. Go Tyler you rock!