my sweet grandma past away. Honestly a day doesn't go by where I don't think of her. I have struggled through this year without her. I never knew how much she meant to me. I miss our talks and just hanging out in the yard. I would do anything to have one more hug and kiss from her. I love her so much and miss her. I know she was saved and is in such a perfect and glorious place and that makes me happy, but I guess I am selfish and just wanted more time.
When we went through her things I got her camera, when I got them developed these two pictures were on them. It was nice to see them, it was the last time I took the kids to see her last April.


This picture below is how I will always remember Grandma- smiling with the grandkids, and coffee cup in hand!!!

I will always love and hold my grandma dear to my heart. She was amazing and so loving to her grandkids and great grandkids. Love you!
1 comment:
She was such a special lady:)
Post a Comment