Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day Fun!

Last weekend we had a Mother's Day Brunch at our house for our church kids and their mothers. It was a gorgeous day and everyone enjoyed themselves!

I woke up to my kids greeting me one by one on the stairs holding a piece of rolled up paper as they followed me down the stairs. Once I sat down they each unrolled the paper, they each made their own huge Mother's Day card for me:)

After breakfast off to the mountains we go for a hike. We couldn't find the place we wanted to go so we ended up at Lake Gregory and walked around the trail and had a picnic lunch. It was chilly but nice to just be outside!
Then we came home relaxed for about 45 minutes then off to my mom's. We always have a good time over there. The kids love coming up with acts of singing and dancing for the adults. We has ribs, BBQ chicken, potato salad and green salad-YUMMY!
MyMom!
This is my mom she is amazing in ALL she does. She has the biggest heart for everyone. She has shown me how to love unconditionally. I am so thankful and blessed to have been raised in a loving and caring home with parents who love each other so much.
I love you, Mom!
Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:

caryn said...

Looks like a great (and busy) Mother's Day :) I like Tyler's hat.