Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy 7th Birthday, Kylee!


Kylee has a way to bring a smile to your face no matter what. She is so thoughtful and loving. Kylee makes some crazy faces to make you just laugh!

She loves and knows to trust in the Lord. She prays all the time. I love her prayers (even when they go on for 5 or more minutes). Kylee prays when she gets her migraines. Kylee told me she says a prayer before reading with the teacher to help her read better (an area we are really working on)! I am just amazed at her thinking and so grateful she knows to pray and her strength will come from God!

I love this little girl more then words can express!

Happy Birthday, to Our Only Princess!

3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

We love Kylee!!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

Amanda Weir said...

Happy birthday sweet girl!

caryn said...

ahhh Kylee! Happy Birthday. We love you. You are so cute!