Last Saturday, I was standing in the El Pollo Loco parking with my daughter yelling, "I have hot mouth, it's spicy!" So I said, "what are you talking about?" "I have hot mouth", she yells as she begins to gag and throw up. All of a sudden someone grabs my back and guess who--GRANDMA JO! So, I say what the heck what are you doing as Kylee continues to yell about spicy mouth. Welcome to my chaos!!!!
She played with Jacob while the kids were at school.
She bought them dinosaur wash cloths that start off in an egg shape, but then you soak them in water to give them there shape!

Grandma wanted to do something special with each of them, so she bought stuff to make their own Halloween shirts!
Grandma wanted to do something special with each of them, so she bought stuff to make their own Halloween shirts!
Rain Forest Cafe is always one stop we make! It keeps the kids entertained while we try to semi-have an adult conversation. However, Jacob wanted to use the bathroom every minute to look at the monkey painted on the wall and see the other animals as he walks to the bathroom.

Thank you for a wonderful visit and just being able to catch up on everything and everyone. You are welcome anytime!!!! Hopefully my house didn't scare you not to come back, not being clean, just lived in.
Thank you for a wonderful visit and just being able to catch up on everything and everyone. You are welcome anytime!!!! Hopefully my house didn't scare you not to come back, not being clean, just lived in.
Thank you, Thank you for ALL you have DONE for us.
We LOVE You!!!
(I am sure you are enjoying the peace and quiet of your home:)
2 comments:
So Fun! I love the shirts she made with the kids. Where did she get the stuff?
Sounds like you guys had a great time!! So wonderful to spend time with family.
Post a Comment