Friday, September 18, 2009

A Raccoon--are you kidding me!!

I don't know if you remember my older post about our Wild Life and crazier Wild Life we get near our home or front door on the screen.........

Now this is what we found is our neighbor John's tree..........
A Raccoon!
Mike got on the roof to get closer shots!!!!


It was HUGE! Look at the paws on it!

4 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

okay so we officially cannot be friends any more....sisters maybe.....friends NO! I feel like I'm risking my life just going to your house! :D

aimee_p said...

just your life!!! what about your kids????????

caryn said...

I think you took that picture at the zoo :) We have racoons all the time but since they are nocturnal, we only see them at night....what is up with the racoon at your house...he should be asleep poor fella.

jenni bishop said...

We have seen raccoons on our street run down into the gutter at night. Yours seems a little too comfortable!