Saturday, April 11, 2009

Kylee's Performance of Chicken Soup with Rice!

Before Kylee went off track her Kindergarten class performed Chicken Soup with Rice! Each student recited a poem for each month of the year stating that chicken soup with rice is good any time of year. Kylee had the May poem since that is her birthday month. She was a bird in the spring.
They then sang, "The Months of the Year" in English and Spanish. You have to love Kylee's accent (she must get it from her mother).

After the performance the kids had a chance to actually taste Chicken Soup with Rice!!

2 comments:

caryn said...

I love that last picture of her. I thought you might have a video so I could hear her "accent". She will just have to show me when I see her...hopefully soon!!!!!

jenni bishop said...

I'm a little embarrassed about the accent. She is a star!