Wednesday, April 1, 2009

GG's for a Visit!!

When the kids are off track we always make a trip out to see GG. I woke up the kids, and Tyler went straight to the bathroom and started throwing up (so I thought) I run in there, "Are you sick". He yells back, "APRIL FOOL"S". Not a funny joke--the thought of calling GG and telling her we couldn't come made me sick.
Then I couldn't find my keys so I grabbed the spare. The doors to the van wouldn't unlock or lock. OOPS!! I left my keys in the ignition with it partly started. Total DEAD battery--this time the kids are waiting for me to say April Fool's. But this was not a joke. Austin jumped the car and off we went.


We went to the park then back to the house for KFC. The kids love running and riding their scooters around her house and playing on the hill in the back yard.. We had a great time!
Aunt Pepper your next!!!!

No comments: