Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day, 2011!

What a wonderful morning. To start off I didn't have to get up with Gunner and let him out this morning-YIPEE!!!! Then breakfast in bed-yumyum!






I love school cards and homemade cards!

Curlers!!..................................New workout outfit and shoes!


Gunner sleeping through it all-such a cuddlier=)

I always ask Mike, "where is the stash of chocolate you are hiding from me". There never has been one until now=) He created this loving box and yes that is red tape around it. There are 3 chocolate bars, stress ball and 5 starbuck cards. We will see how long they last. For sure they will be gone when show season is here.





Then off to my parents for Fillet Mignon, shrimp, salad, potatoes and mac and cheese-YUM!! Oh and of course Rootbeer Floats!





Triple Lovin Hippies!


My MOM!

I have so much love and admiration for my mom!! I have no idea how she raised 6 kids and kept it together!! I never recall a time when she yelled or lost it (oh, maybe once)! She is just amazing, what a wonderful and perfect mother I have been blessed with!!
Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: