Friday, April 22, 2011

SURPRISE--Austin and Erica in Cali!

So we got home late last night getting things ready for the Eater Eggstravaganza on Saturday. Mike got home at 10 and Kylee and I got home at 10:15 pm. We turned the corner and I said, "Who the heck is at our house this late". Didn't recognize the car so Kylee and I are like, "who in the world is it". So we open the door wondering who is at our house. We see Adriana, Austins mom standing there with a camera, and I was thinking this is "WEIRD". Then I look in the kitchen and their is Austin with a HUGE grin and Erica giggling. Kylee ran to Erica and I got to hug Austin. So wonderful to see them (safe).

Austin showed us pictures and videos of what has been happening in Afghanistan (not for all eyes to see or words to hear).

They have a CrAzY weekend ahead of them!! We are happy to have had a few hours!! and may luck out and see them one more time on Saturday, possible Sunday night for a short time.

No comments: