Saturday, November 27, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Austin called at 12:15 am first thing Thanksgiving morning. What an AWESOME way to start our day! He sounded great and had just finished his Thanksgiving meal and was getting ready to go out to Patrol. He appreciates the packages and letters that have been sent!

This is what happens to your husband after playing in a Turkey Bowl!! and if you didn't know its just Flag Football they do not use a REAL turkey to throw and play with (like some thought).

Pre-Dinner FUN=0) at Grammy's and Grampy's!

Momma carving................Jello cups for the kids=).......... and Yummy, yummy food!!
..............................
After eating GLOW!!!!!

Aunt Katie and David stop by after dinner to say "Hi". David is home from Iraq for a few weeks and will be deploying again Dec. 6th.

This was Gunner's first Thanksgiving, so the kids were excited to come home and give Gunner his first piece of turkey.

It was a perfect day!

I am so THANKFUL to have Christ in my life!! The Lord has blessed me in so many ways. To name a few:

My loving parents.

My husband who adores me know matter what mood I maybe in.

My kids and their giggles and smiles, I love to hear and see.

My dear friends that I can always count on no matter what the circumstances.

The amazing neighbors we have that are like family!

No comments: