Thursday, October 7, 2010

Package from AUSTIN!

Well yesterday was a VERY EXCITING day because the kids received a package from Austin. I was SOOOO EXCITED JUST TO SEE THE WRITING ON IT=)

The Military has a program called United Through Reading!!!

Austin picks a books and is video taped while reading it! He picked the Giving Tree.

They sit in a cute room and read by themselves and then have time to talk after the story!! He talked directly to each of the kids and to Mike and I. He told me not to cry--YEAH RIGHT!! He said, "I know your crying but don't, look I am OK and taking care of business."

The kids were so happy and thought it was so cool.
Jacob kept trying to talk to him like it was SKYPE (web cam)!
Austin can't wait to get home!!
Please continue to keep him in yours prayers!!

1 comment:

caryn said...

that is so cute Aimee. How fun for the kids.