Friday, July 30, 2010

Last Hoorah, before School Starts!

Off to Indio we go! It only got to be about 107 so it wasn't to bad! We had a blast. Swimming, relaxing, eating, swimming, playing games and more swimming. This was our view from our room and I got some great pictures of the family going around the Lazy River from the room!
We changed rooms the 2nd night and this was our view!

Jacob and his reflection! The girls! TROUBLE!

Tyler using his arms ! My daughter points her toes just like momma! Tyler got some air!

Jacob did a jump twist into the pool and landed hit his chin on the side of the pool. He reopened his first cracked chin scare. I was scared he might need stitches but it turned out to be ok, it may just be a larger scare:/ Then onto UNO-BRING IT!
Thank you Mom and Dad, we loved it!
When we got home Mike shaved his head and Jacob asked if he shave his head. So Mike did! When I saw this huge chunk I wasn't ready to see him with no hair. Mike brought him down and said are you ready. I closed my eyes I wasn't ready.
I felt Jacob's head before looking at him. I almost cried, "Its Tyler" they look so much alike at that same age and you never would have known with Jacobs hair long. His a cutie, but we are most likely growing it out!

Later Jac was sitting on Mike's lap and rubbing his head and said, "Dad, now I like Austin". This boy misses Austin so much, he will be SO HAPPY in 2 weeks when he gets to SEE HIM!!!!

1 comment:

jenni bishop said...

Abbie had such a fun time! Thanks for taking her! Jacob looks adorable!!!