Tyler woke up nice and early this morning! Kylee made him a birthday sign on her mirror with dry erase markers saying, "Happy Birthday" and 10 written all over it.
Tyler loves his BB gun. However, I had know idea how to work the thing, so I should of waited for Mike to be here for Tyler to open it.
I try to do birthday parties every other year for the kids. This year was a no party year. So on these years Mike and I do a one on one dinner with the birthday child. Tyler wanted to go Pet Smart to get some things for our puppy that we get next week. I think we are ready now!
Then off to dinner. We have never been to Logan's, so we thought we try it. Tyler was excited about eating peanuts and throwing them on the ground. He enjoyed his steak and shrimp too!
No comments:
Post a Comment