We did our Nativity Scene last week. Kylee helped read the story about the Birth of Jesus.
I wrap each person and animal in newspaper and the kids have to feel and guess who they have. Then they unwrap it to see who they have and tell the purpose of that person or animal.
Tyler started us off he got Joseph..
Kylee got the donkey. Jacob got Baby Jesus and kissed him. "I love this baby".
Everyone has a job with the tree. Kylee helping dad cut off the net. Tyler gets to water it.
Jacob drilling it and Mike cleaning up the pine needles that fell. My job is to get it all on film:)
We are all discumboobered (yes i know that isn't a word) with Austin gone. We haven't done anything the same with out him here. We usually have a bunch of goodies and treats when we decorate the tree and have a special day set aside to do it. But this year we decided to do it at 9:00 at night. Mike went and got Funnel Sticks for our treat at Burger King. We did sing Christmas Songs before we began.....
Jacob and Macie were eating sunflowers seeds and spitting them out--oh wait there were already eatin by Aaron. Macie grabbed Aaron's SPIT cup and thought she would share them with Jacob---GROSS!!!!!!
3 comments:
you are so creative in how you do things. I love it!! Jadelyn saw your blog and got all excited. She saw the first picture and I asked who it was. She said "Dacob"!!! She loves your blog. I will miss you but have a great time in Missouri!
Fun times!! The sunflower seed thing was sooo gross!! See ya nice and early on Wednesday!:) Yay!
Cute. Love the trumpet :) Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment