

Mike is a hard worker. He is a supportive and loving husband and father. He tries to make all school functions and events. He coaches the kids sports teams when they play baseball or soccer. He is a GREAT fix it man!
We went to my parents house for dinner! We had prime rib, fried shrimp, fried zucchini and squash from the garden, fruit salad and corn on the cob!
Some people in the family like to say, I am a daddy's girl--well I am. I love my dad so much. He is the most caring, giving and generous man. He has always been so supportive of me and all my decisions. He has always been there for me to talk to or cry on his shoulder, and make me laugh when I needed it. He is amazing!!! I still like to go sit on his lap and hug him!I LOVE YOU, DAD!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment