Sunday, February 15, 2009

GG'S Birthday & Valentine's Day!!!!

This is my beautiful and charming Grandma who just turned 92!!!! She is amazing and sooooo with it!! She remembers every grandchild and GREAT grandchild's birthday every year, has great stories to share, and just loves spending time with family.

Adam kept telling the kids to stop blowing the candles out, but as you see below he is the one blowing with a few others.(sorry Adam I caught you in the act).

That's right 1917, was the year she was born. Grandma, GG we had fun visiting and blowing out candles and reminiscing over your pictures--WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
It is not a full day at Grammy's and Grampy's without playing in the dirt!

On Friday night our church put on a Youth Movie Night from 5-9:30pm. While we watched the kids, which ranged from 6 months to 5th grade, their parents went out. It was so much fun!!!!

I was in charge of crafts and games! This is just a couple of the activities I planned. I made this Mrs. Valentine's for the kids to pin her lips on her. I took pictures of all the kids and they decorated these frames with Candy Hearts.

Boy, did we have a dance party after the games, pizza, crafts, and movie!!

You guessed it----YMCA!!
This is the group who put this all into action and controlled all the kids (34 in all). We had fun---now it's our turn to go out?
As for Valentine's Day we left the kids a little treat on the table. I made Heart shaped pancakes for the kids (I figured you all know what that looks like:))
I found these WONDERFUL LIPS SUCKERS!!!!!!

1 comment:

caryn said...

Fun! The cake looks so yummy. I am glad you all had a nice time...sad we missed it.