Friday, December 26, 2008

Caroling!!!!!

We meet at my parents house and carol along Thoroughbred at each light post (sometimes). This is the 17th or 18th year we have done this. These are some of the kids before we left to sing our hearts out in the rain!!!
Now we are definitely Singing in the Rain!!!

Stacey always so fashionable---on going theme from the other blogs:/

Now we are back and getting our Hot Chocolate and warming up!

My baby didn't have a thick jacket so I suited him up in this 12 month snow suit (he wears 24 mon. or 2T)---I don't know why everyone made fun of him ( if you look closely you will see leg showing).

The chaos with the kids--actually they all played awesome together! These ones played in the back hall!


These ones played a game of hands up 7 up in the front room!
These were the trouble makers!!!!!

1 comment:

caryn said...

Sorry we missed it. Looks like a great time and I love Jacob's bodysuit :) See you soon!