Lilly wasn't to excited when Amanda was buckling her in, then Amanda started crying. She always has her baby Lilly by her side. So it was hard for Amanda to think of doing things without her baby today (I am sure tht didn't last long). I shut the door and off we went.As you can see Lilly had a great time playing. Didn't cry once. She played on the swing set, the sprinklers, ate a bread roll, played with the Little People farm animals, ate some noodles, and had another bread roll. She did awesome. I think Amanda only called 4-5 times:)

Amanda this is to show you, that she can be with out momma for a little while and still have fun.
This was the best!!!! I put on a Disneyland Sing-Along and WOW did Lilly break it down!!!! Then she got comfy and sat right infront of the TV---I mean right infront!
I took a video and it was great of Lil dancing, but for some reason it won't download. Sorry you have to miss out on that!
I took a video and it was great of Lil dancing, but for some reason it won't download. Sorry you have to miss out on that!
Amanda hope you had great day by yourself!!! I know it was probably hard to relax at the beginning. But you know it was nice to run in and out of stores without unloading and loading your little Lil. I loved having her. We will do it again soon.
Happy Birthday, and I love you:)


3 comments:
Don't try to act like the best sister Aimee! Show off. lol :)
That was really sweet of you to do. I talked to Amanda right after Lil went with you...she was crying :) I am glad to see everything went well. LOVE the soccer picture!
I would do the same for you, Caryn. I was just trying to show Amanda that she had fun!
Aimee that might be the worst picture (hows my watch doing?)
Thank you so much! Yes, I did have a good time with out Lilly. And its sure looks like she had a good time with out me. Thanks Caryn for helping my through my crying spell.
Post a Comment