He was not very happy about putting on a gown with little teddy bears on it, plus he didn't like that his back side was showing! So we counted and looked at the BALLS that were on it instead!!!
Here they are taking his vitals and blood pressure-routine things!!
Dad and him playing with his Tech Decks to keep him pre-occupied!!
Jacob did great! He cried a little after he began to wake up from the anesthesia then was fine.
Luckily, Handy Manny was on and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...two shows he will watch. I tried to give him apple juice and he said, "MOM, wait till the house comes on and then I will take a little." I tried again and he said, "mom the house part is still on, wait." Happy to have the attitude back!!

Then the nurse came to take his IV out and he DID NOT like it at all!!! She was pushing on his hand and as soon as she left the room he started balling his head off, "it hurts my hand, the band aid hurts."
So this is over and now its time to RECOVER!!!!
3 comments:
Glad to hear that he is doing well! The hospital is no fun for kids! Hope this will help him out!
So glad everything went well! Poor little guy! Hopefully he will be healthier and feel better:)
awww Jacob! HE is soo cute in his gown:) Glad it is over and I pray he recovers quickly!
Post a Comment