Monday, January 31, 2011

Project Swingset COMPLETE!!!

We never do things the easy way, only spur of the moment and quickly! So we took the swing set down 2 weeks ago, because we are trying to make room for the ramp Mike is going to build.
But it was Jacobs birthday and I wanted to have a few of his cousins over. So we needed it up for them to play. So Mike had 4 days to get it done.

Tues-Frame done and half of platform!

Wed.- platform done and still working at 8:30 pm......
They found some big rocks digging the hole for the slide pole!

Thurs-Monkey bars connected!
Mike lucked out that Jacob was still so blah from his surgery that I postponed the party. So he had an extra day!
Saturday-DONE!!!!!!! What an AWESOME JOB!!!!
It just has to be stained!
We now or the kids have and AMAZING view!

Now that Mike is back to being my handy man, lets get a few other ideas I have in mind done=) LOVE YOU, BABE!

1 comment:

The Kilgore's said...

You are right, it is amazing!!! Good job Mike!