Tyler has one of his dance classes on Tues. so we
stop by my parents house to pick up Jacob's
present from them and from
Lil while we were out there.
Lil while we were out there.

Grammy surprised him with a birthday cake!
He had the cutest lips blowing out the candles!
Then when we got home he felt he was now old enough to begin shaving on his own!!!!
Now on to Jacob's actual birthday!
Tyler is the only one who would come to the table for the morning picture!
Kylee finally came down and had a bowl of cereal with the birthday boy! Austin stayed asleep through all the fun:(
Then off to the doctors we went for his two year old check up--does he look innocent or what!!!!!
He loves to play with Austin's guitar and mine--so we decided to get him one of his own. Mike stopped at Toys R Us the night before his birthdsay to get it and to my surprise when I was wrapping it, the handle was broken. I was so sad. So he lucked out--after the doctors we went to Toys R Us and got him a new one!!!!! He loves it!!!!!!
He apparently thinks he is big enough to pour his own milk,too!!! I was baking his cake, I saw him just looking in the fridge, then next was this mess!!
Austin came home from school and finally had a picture with this kid!!Then off to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and home for cake!!
Jacob is a sweety, he just needs to be watched constantly. Not that you haven't realized that from this post and some of my past ones!!
Happy 2nd Birthday, Jacob!!!




2 comments:
Happy Birthday Jacob. We love you.
I don't even know what to say:o. Thats Jacob:)
Post a Comment