Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!!!

We celebrated at Aaron and Jenni's House this year!

Cousins--



Christmas Day!!!
We had an awesome day, very relaxing.
Austin had to be woken up at 7:30 so
we could open presents.
Mike carried him up so the kids
could all comedown at the
same time. We opened our
stockings then presents.

Jacob is our streaker!!! I went outside to
take a picture of the guys playing football.
Jacob came running out---NAKED:<
The afternoon nap!
Now on to my parents for dinner.



I am so thankful for this time of year that we
can celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ,
with family and friends.

2 comments:

Stacey Bishop said...

Great photos!! Don't worry, I would have definately stollen some of your caroling pics too if they were posted:)

caryn said...

I like the one of Jacob and Macie and their red cheeks. What is with the two and under crowd drinking from the glass bottles? Mike is one strong guy...that picture gives me a hernia just looking at it!