Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Lights are Up!!!

I am sure you all have a certain way or
tradition to the way you put your lights up!
Mike always has the joy of the kids helping!!
Jacob really wanted to go on the roof, but we wait
until they are a ready and are definitely good listeners
(oh, in that case none of them
are ready to go on the roof:(
You have to love teenagers!!!!
The kids are off track---so they are a little more
crazy then normal
(the sad thing is I think this is normal in my house)

This was the first year Kylee went on the
roof (this was the 2nd attempt, the first
time attempt she freaked out at the
top of the ladder and wanted down:(
She was so proud of herself!!
Austin is always so helpful!!
Ok, so they are ALL such wonderful listeners,
they all made it on the roof this year!!!!!
Jacob wasn't ready to come down, he knows dad is in the garage
so he makes an attempt to get back up on the roof!!!

Oh man, dad caught me!!!
Please just let me go up!!!!
How in the world can we say "no" to that face, those eyes. Our neighbor put Jacob up on the ladder and this is what Mike had to look at while he finished the last strand!!

3 comments:

caryn said...

ok, I hope the authorities never check out your blog. Especially the pic of Mike on the ladder and Jacob behind him....and you are far away taking a photo. Hmmmmm lol

aimee_p said...

I know it looks bad----give me a little credit. My neighbor is the one who put him up there and is standing right behind Jacob.

jenni bishop said...

This is Caden's 2nd year on our roof. He seriously thinks he is sooooo cool! I always pretend like I'm so shocked that he is up there and I say, "Oh my goodness...get down right now!" And he giggles and says no! Abbie and Macie aren't really interested.