Monday, October 6, 2008

Just Another Day at the Peyton's

It was Crazy Dress Up Day at school. So this is how Tyler went to school. Kylee dressed up to and it was hard for me to send her so miss matched--I didn't get a picture of her:(
Jacob has no fear of anything, as you can see he decided to do some climbing while the kids were at school. Does it look as if he cares!!

We have a TON of FROGS around the outside of of house, especially at night. They love to greet anyone who walks up the entry way whether you like them or not.
Tonight as Mike walks out our FRONT door he found this lovely Tarantula on the wall under our porch light!! I DON'T THINK SO!!! I can handle the frogs but not spiders the size of our palms.


3 comments:

jenni bishop said...

That is seriously scary!!! The tarantula and Jacob climbing:)

Stacey Bishop said...

I am still mad that now there is proof that there are tarantulas in Cali:(

caryn said...

Will you please control your son :) just teasing you! Did you keep the tarantula?