Jacob was exhausted after all the cleaning and just fell asleep!!
Uncle Gery was entertained the whole time during our visit, never a dull moment with my kids!!I think that is a Bishop gene!
He couldn't help but join in, He was having Tyler and Kylee wrap themselves like a mummy!
I wanted to get a picture of the kids with him and this is exactly how Jacob was acting the WHOLE time, he made it rough to talk and enjoy ourselves but we manage--didn't we Gery!!
Tyler and Uncle Gery acting dead!
We had a great time and hope to see him during the holidays!!
Uncle Gery was entertained the whole time during our visit, never a dull moment with my kids!!I think that is a Bishop gene!
He couldn't help but join in, He was having Tyler and Kylee wrap themselves like a mummy!
I wanted to get a picture of the kids with him and this is exactly how Jacob was acting the WHOLE time, he made it rough to talk and enjoy ourselves but we manage--didn't we Gery!!
Tyler and Uncle Gery acting dead!
We had a great time and hope to see him during the holidays!!
1 comment:
We had a nice visit with Uncle Gery too! He played hangman with my kids and they had so much fun!
Post a Comment