Thursday, March 25, 2010

A FUN Day with Aunt Pepper and Uncle Dick!

We headed out to see Aunt Pepper and Uncle Dick on Tuesday. It was a gorgeous day. We went to the Santa Monica Pier to burn some energy!!!
The Ferris Wheel or Pacific Wheel they call it!

The kids went on EVERY ride possible:)


Tyler and Kylee LOVED the Scrabbler. They went on it 5 times. Their faces were priceless and full of laughter!


Sweet Uncle Dick was on prize and purse duty while we all went to the bathroom--Thanks!




Then back to the house for more fun. Have and ice cream cone is ALWAYS a must at their house. Butterfinger Ice Cream-YUMMY!!



Then I couldn't find Jacob. I would hear his voice when I called his name but couldn't see him--he was hiding behind Aunt Peppers mirror, he thought it was so funny!


Aunt Pepper and Uncle Dick thank you for a wonderful day.

1 comment:

jenni bishop said...

Looks like so much fun! I HATE The Scrambler!!!!