Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Surprise!! Happy 18th, Erica, and Leaving Day, Austin!

Sunday, the 26th was Erica's 18th birthday so a couple of us decided to kidnap her early in morning, dress her up and take her to breakfast. Austin was suppose to be in on it, but plans changed. Erica spent the night and Austin was still sound asleep so we (Ali and Erica's friend Kelly) decided to dress them both up!



In the above picture of Erica you will see a picture of Austin, she didn't realize it was there, I thought it was cute.
Erica was a little more willing to wake up then Austin!!!



I have some great outfits from Tyler's dance recitals and of course they were a little tight on these two but they managed!
(Tyler in second grade had to dress up like his favorite character from a book. He was the wolf from, The True Story of the Three Little Pigs, so that is why I have a hat with ears).

Austin looks like a sad animal!

They ended up being good sports about it. Austin felt so stupid, that is why the glasses stayed on. Do they look like they are having fun the restaurant or what?



Ali and I had fun doing this with them. What a way to start a crazy day.


These two are to cute! Just look at them, they just want to be close one another. Erica has been there for Austin in so many ways. She is one he is able to open up to about anything, and I am so grateful for her coming into his life and ours. We love having her around, and it better stay that way when Austin is in Boot Camp.


Happy Birthday, Erica!!!!




Once again a picture of these two guys--they're so close!!!

They day continues keep posted for more.........

No comments: