Every year our Family does a Tree of Thanks. We cut out leaves and write what we are thankful for.
Kylee was thankful for God, love and Christmas. Couple of Mike's were
Kylee was thankful for God, love and Christmas. Couple of Mike's wereGod, family, his job, and his health.
From the other end of the table--Tyler thankful for church, life and family. Austin so deep in thought---His brothers and sister, youth group, and health.
I am thankful for all the above, my family, having a wonderful church family, being baptized this year and my continual growth in the Lord.
What are some things you are thankful for????
3 comments:
Love that idea! We were going to do something similar but flat on a poster. I want to do 3D like you!!!
I am thankful for the fact that I can even sit here in my HOUSE on a COMPUTER while my husband is working at his JOB and my kids are in SCHOOL and we all have FOOD to eat and CLOTHES to wear!
You are the crafty one :)
I am thankful for my family that I get to be with for eternity, the baby growing inside of me, FHE, my home and of course...chocolate!
Cute idea! Little miss homemaker.
I am thanking for my husband, Lilly, family, church, the scriptures, friends and a nice warm bed to sleep in at night....and you!
Post a Comment